The aerospace & defence industry businesses face multifaceted legal challenges in a rapidly changing, fluid and reactive global environment. The environment is highly competitive, and scrutinized. Compliance with strict liability laws and regulations is a central element of doing business in this environment. Overlapping and sometimes conflicting jurisdictions heighten risk and require careful balancing of interests.
Aerospace & Defence
The firm advises on a whole range of competition and anti-trust issues including:
- Cartels and anti-trust investigations.
- Abuse of dominant position.
- Merger control regulations.
- Bidding and public procurement.
- Commercial agreements (such as distributor/ agency agreements, joint venture agreements, cooperation agreements, licensing agreements etc.).
- Competition law compliance strategies, programs and audits.
- Competition litigation.
We pride ourselves on the quality of service we deliver and because of this we attract a lot of return business. Our new customers primarily come through word of mouth recommendation.