The firm has handled some of the most high profile matters in competition law space in India, and has represented clients (informants and defendants) before competition authorities (Competition Commission of India and Competition Appellate Tribunal) in India as well as Supreme Court of India. The firm has often rendered opinions and advice on compliances under the competition law and regulations to various companies. The firm has extensive experience in this practice specializing in sectors such as technology, telecommunications, media and broadcasting, transport, chemicals, energy, financial services, retail, consumer goods and life sciences.
Antitrust & Competition
The firm advises on a whole range of competition and anti-trust issues including:
- Cartels and anti-trust investigations;
- Abuse of dominant position;
- Merger control regulations;
- Bidding and public procurement;
- Commercial agreements (such as distributor/ agency agreements, joint venture agreements, cooperation agreements, licensing agreements etc.);
- Competition law compliance strategies, programs and audits; and
- Competition litigation.
We pride ourselves on the quality of service we deliver and because of this we attract a lot of return business. Our new customers primarily come through word of mouth recommendation.