The firm offers a comprehensive service portfolio to the lenders, borrowers, advisers and other intermediaries. The clients include leading banks, financial institutions, NBFCs and business houses. Deal management and the ability to handle challenging structuring issues and complex negotiations are the main strengths of the firm. The firm handles the entire spectrum of work including due diligence on the Borrowers, Promoters and Projects / Securities, structuring transactions, drafting term sheets and transactional documents, negotiations, advising on the regulatory framework and related issues.
Banking & Finance
The portfolio of services include:
- Project Finance (PPP across Infrastructure, Power and Energy).
- External Commercial Borrowing.
- Debt Restructuring and re-financing.
- Regulation and Compliance.
- Corporate Debt, including Syndicated Loans and Structured Financing.
- Acquisition and Leveraged Finance.
- Mezzanine and Subordinated Debt.
- Plain vanilla bilateral lending deals, including mortgage and asset-based lending, equipment leasing.
We pride ourselves on the quality of service we deliver and because of this we attract a lot of return business. Our new customers primarily come through word of mouth recommendation.
As per the rules of the Bar Council of India, law firms are not permitted to solicit work and advertise. By clicking the “Agree” button and accessing this website (http://www.joelassociates.in) the user fully accepts that you are seeking information of your own accord and volition and that no form of solicitation has taken place by the Firm or its members.
The information provided under this website is solely available at your request for information purposes only. It should not be interpreted as soliciting or advertisement. The firm is not liable for any consequence of any action taken by the user relying on material/information provided under this website. In cases where the user has any legal issues, he/she in all cases must seek independent legal advice.