The firm provides assistance in raising of capital in private and public companies, takeovers, public issues/offerings, private placements, buy-back, renounceable and non-renounceable rights issues and other Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) related issues. The firm handhold its clients from preparatory restructuring and due diligence, all the way through the post listing corporate governance.
Capital Markets and Securities Law
The services include the entire spectrum of Capital Market activities such as:
- Initial public offering (IPO).
- Qualified Institutional Placement (QIP).
- Foreign Currency Convertible Bonds ‘(FCCB)”.
- Rights and Preferential Issues.
- Public issue of bond and debenture.
- Buyback of securities.
- Due Diligence.
- Assisting in preparation of Red Herring Prospectus and Offer documents.
- Advisory services to listed companies & market intermediaries in the areas of statutory & regulatory compliances, including signing off on day-to-day compliance obligations with Stock Exchanges and SEBI.
We pride ourselves on the quality of service we deliver and because of this we attract a lot of return business. Our new customers primarily come through word of mouth recommendation.