The firm provides assistance in raising of capital in private and public companies, takeovers, public issues/offerings, private placements, buy-back, renounceable and non-renounceable rights issues and other Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) related issues. The firm handhold its clients from preparatory restructuring and due diligence, all the way through the post listing corporate governance.
Capital Markets and Securities Law
The services include the entire spectrum of Capital Market activities such as:
- Initial public offering (IPO).
- Qualified Institutional Placement (QIP).
- Foreign Currency Convertible Bonds ‘(FCCB)”.
- Rights and Preferential Issues.
- Public issue of bond and debenture.
- Buyback of securities.
- Due Diligence.
- Assisting in preparation of Red Herring Prospectus and Offer documents.
- Advisory services to listed companies & market intermediaries in the areas of statutory & regulatory compliances, including signing off on day-to-day compliance obligations with Stock Exchanges and SEBI.
We pride ourselves on the quality of service we deliver and because of this we attract a lot of return business. Our new customers primarily come through word of mouth recommendation.
As per the rules of the Bar Council of India, law firms are not permitted to solicit work and advertise. By clicking the “Agree” button and accessing this website (http://www.joelassociates.in) the user fully accepts that you are seeking information of your own accord and volition and that no form of solicitation has taken place by the Firm or its members.
The information provided under this website is solely available at your request for information purposes only. It should not be interpreted as soliciting or advertisement. The firm is not liable for any consequence of any action taken by the user relying on material/information provided under this website. In cases where the user has any legal issues, he/she in all cases must seek independent legal advice.