The firm advises clients in setting up operations in retail and wholesale trade space including online trading / e-commerce and has extensive experience in advising clients on regulatory and legal provisions governing retail and wholesale trade (including single brand retail trade).The firm advises on foreign investment regulations and entry strategy/ business options and structuring of partnerships/ joint ventures and assists in drafting, negotiating and finalising related agreements. The firm advises on foreign investment regulations and entry strategy/ business options and structuring of partnerships/ joint ventures and assists in drafting, negotiating and finalising related agreements.
Retail & Wholesale Trade
The services in this practice area include:
- Foreign Investment regulations and related approvals.
- Entry strategy/ business options and structuring of partnerships/ joint ventures.
- Incorporation of Company and related registrations.
- Protection of Intellectual Property Rights.
- Drafting, negotiating and finalizing commercial agreements including licensing agreements, franchisee agreements, brand protection agreement, distributor/ agency agreements, joint venture agreements, cooperation agreements etc.
We pride ourselves on the quality of service we deliver and because of this we attract a lot of return business. Our new customers primarily come through word of mouth recommendation.
As per the rules of the Bar Council of India, law firms are not permitted to solicit work and advertise. By clicking the “Agree” button and accessing this website (http://www.joelassociates.in) the user fully accepts that you are seeking information of your own accord and volition and that no form of solicitation has taken place by the Firm or its members.
The information provided under this website is solely available at your request for information purposes only. It should not be interpreted as soliciting or advertisement. The firm is not liable for any consequence of any action taken by the user relying on material/information provided under this website. In cases where the user has any legal issues, he/she in all cases must seek independent legal advice.