The firm has a robust telecommunication practice both in the regulatory sphere and litigation. We have vast experience in handling telecommunications issues involving in-depth understanding of technical know-how, telecommunications laws and regulatory regimes/rules. The firm represents its clients in regulatory proceedings, consultations with diverse regulatory authorities on various matters.
The highlights of services offered in this sector include:
- Value Added Services and related agreements.
- Agreements relating to procurement of telecom equipment and lease of satellite transponders.
- Interconnection and inter-operator agreements.
- Acquisition and sharing agreements.
- Sale and lease back agreements.
- Payment of license fee and reselling of telecom resources.
- Registration of Service Providers with the appropriate Authorities.
We pride ourselves on the quality of service we deliver and because of this we attract a lot of return business. Our new customers primarily come through word of mouth recommendation.
As per the rules of the Bar Council of India, law firms are not permitted to solicit work and advertise. By clicking the “Agree” button and accessing this website (http://www.joelassociates.in) the user fully accepts that you are seeking information of your own accord and volition and that no form of solicitation has taken place by the Firm or its members.
The information provided under this website is solely available at your request for information purposes only. It should not be interpreted as soliciting or advertisement. The firm is not liable for any consequence of any action taken by the user relying on material/information provided under this website. In cases where the user has any legal issues, he/she in all cases must seek independent legal advice.